Last version is Safari bookmarks Extractor version 1.0.2 (28/07/2003)
What is Safari Bookmarks Extractor?
- It is a simple application that extract your bookmarks form Safari. It read the Safari XML-PList file and create a HTML links file with your bookmarks.
- Nothing, it is absolutely FREE!
How To Install?
- Download last version and mount the Disk Image, then open it and drag the icon application in your applications folder or where you want in your hard disk.
How To Remove?
- Put icon application into trash.
How To Update?
(Suggestion: If download don't begin, and the browser show incomprehensible text, try to download using the contextual menu: hold down the key "ctrl" and click over the link, therefore select "save/download link/target to disk" from the contextual menu...)
Now I'm working to new version of SBE, with more improved features! : )
Please send me suggestions and requests for new version!
Some new features:
- Selection of bookmarks to export
- Export to different formats (HTML, Styled HTML, Text, List, etc...)
- Suggestions? : )